Friday, October 28, 2011

Free footage (and music and more...)


Apparently there's so much free footage out there it makes you wonder why you should go out and shoot anything at all..;-) A few days ago I read about Videoblocks giving away 20 clips a day for 7 days to attract new customers. But I lost the link and while trying to retrieve it, I came across a few other sites where cheapo's like us can find free footage. Such as StockFootageForFree. No catch! There's even a Vimeo group that you can join and have access to some quality HD stuff. Now why didn't I know about that before..?! I admit I haven't tried all of them but I'm sure you can find some great material and definitely worth it if you're looking for some special footage, animations or (sound-)tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment