Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Is it Chinese porcelain? A crystal bowl? No, it's an adapter plate!

A TYPICAL CASE OF 'OVER-BOXING'

I have received packages in all sizes and shapes but I have never seen a package that was so utterly over-packed as this sliding adapter plate that was delivered to me this morning! A cardboard box nearly 30 cm wide, 24 cm high en 22 cm deep (yes, I measured it, for good measure...) to deliver an adapter plate?! Aside from the fact that you could have easily fitted 100 adapter plates in this box, it was wrapped like antique glass... I'm all for good packaging but this is way beyond any reasoning and a waste at that... (interesting sidenote: this Manfrotto-compatibel adapter plate (Calumet's own brand, half the price of the official Manfrotto version) is shipped in a Manfrotto box...)

SVAROFFSKI EGG PROTECTION... FOR A STEEL PLATE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment